Online Language Training Program
Rosetta Stone Foundations for Higher Education (TOTALePRO) is a self-paced, online, e-learning solution designed for beginner to intermediate learners in up to 22 languages within the Rosetta Stone Language Learning Suite. The Rosetta Stone Classroom that learners use can be accessed anywhere; from home, the office, or even on the go! With Rosetta Stone's context-based, immersion methodology, learners will build fundamental language skills. For more information about Rosetta Stone Foundations, please click HERE.
· Arabic · Chinese · Dutch · English · Filipino · French · German · Greek
· Hebrew · Hindi · Irish · Italian · Japanese · Korean · Persian · Polish
· Portuguese · Russian · Spanish · Swedish · Turkish · Vietnamese
This program is currently only offered to Kennesaw State University (KSU) faculty, staff, student assistants, and retirees.
- Note: There is limited space available for Spring, 2019. Availability is first come, first serve. Learners who sign-up for a license after the program is already at capacity will be placed on a waiting list for Fall, 2019. Learners who are already on the waiting list will receive priority over new sign-ups.
This program is currently offered at no cost to KSU employees.
Usage periods are from January - June and from July - December.
Each Rosetta Stone language license is good for six (6) months of service. Learners must maintain a minimum of eighteen (18) hours of usage every six (6) months while they have an active license to be guaranteed continued access in the program. Due to high demand and low availability, learners who do not log in to the Rosetta Stone Classroom and who do not complete any amount of time within 30 days of account activation will be removed from the program. In addition, if a learner fails to meet the usage requirements by the end of the service period, then their Rosetta Stone account will be deactivated to allow other learners a chance to use the program.
- Note: Service and usage requirements are prorated based upon learner start date.
First, contact either your supervisor or department for approval. Then, please complete the Online Language Training Program application form below. Once you submit the application form, please allow at least two weeks for processing. The program coordinator will contact you with your program details if you have been accepted into the program. Otherwise, you will receive confirmation that you have been placed on the waiting list.
Feel free to contact our office by phone at (470) 578-3450 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions, or if you have not yet heard back from someone in our office within two weeks of submitting your application.
We apologize, but the program is currently full. We will not be accepting further applications at this time.
Please allow at least two weeks for processing after submitting your application.