The Center for University Learning provides a wide range of quality, cost effective professional and organization development services to our university and our partner institutions in the University System of Georgia.
We are a catalyst for individual, team, and
organization growth, development, and effectiveness.
- Open Enrollment Courses and Team Training
- Self-paced online training and certification preparation
- Coaching and assessment for administrators, managers and supervisors
- Organization development, team building, and facilitation
- NEW! The KSU Innovation Sandbox
- Online language training through Rosetta Stone
Upcoming Classes & Events+View Calendar
- Apr26Legacy Owls Toastmasters Club Time: 12:15 pm Location: KSU Center Room 176
- May03Legacy Owls Toastmasters Club Time: 12:15 pm Location: KSU Center Room 176
- May10Legacy Owls Toastmasters Club Time: 12:15 pm Location: KSU Center Room 176
Additional Training Resources