The Center for University Learning provides a wide range of quality, cost effective professional and organization development services to our university and our partner institutions in the University System of Georgia.
We are a catalyst for individual, team, and
organization growth, development, and effectiveness.
- Open Enrollment Courses and Team Training
- Self-paced online training and certification preparation
- Coaching and assessment for administrators, managers and supervisors
- Organization development, team building, and facilitation
- NEW! The KSU Innovation Sandbox
Upcoming Classes & Events+View Calendar
- Oct16Delegating with Purpose Time: 09:30 am Location: KSU Center, Room 174
- Nov14Introduction to Process Improvement - Joe Mack Wilson Student Center, Room ATime: 09:00 am Location: Joe Mack Wilson Student Center, Room A-215
- Nov20Leading High Performance Teams Time: 09:30 am Location: KSU Center, Room 174
Additional Training Resources