In this hands-on and highly experiential workshop, participants will assess their
current conflict behavior and develop skills that will help them handle conflict to
strengthen relationships, increase morale, and improve job performance.
This course was developed for Care Full Conflict™and used by KSU with permission.
- Understand the constructive and destructive paths of conflict - the dynamics of how
- Practice behaviors that are known to prevent or resolve conflict productively
- Assess current skills in managing conflict using a powerful online tool, the Conflict
- Identify one's own "hot buttons" that can trigger a conflict situation
- Deveop a personal plan for managing conflict more productively
7.5 Hours .75 CEUs