KSU Management Specifics is information that supervisors, managers, and administrative
professionals who support them (faculty and staff) need to know to be successful leaders
at KSU. Topics include:
- HR Overview including performance management, family and medical leave, interviewing
and hiring, behavioral and discipline issues, disability accommodation, and HR website
- Payroll information including reviewing and approving time, payroll reports, when/how
to use hard copy time sheets, SPARs, Staff teaching requisitions, and payroll expenses,
requesting data, compensatory time, and payroll web site resources.
- Institutional Equity information including sexual misconduct, discrimination and harassment
awareness and prevention, Title IX expectations and reporting.
- Strategic Communications and Marketing information including branding, social media,
and procedures for press inquiries.
- Protocol information from the Office of the President
4 Hours .4 CEUs